On the Subject of 3N+1
Another keypad module, and it's about the Collatz conjecture? Isn't Integer Trees™ a thing?
- A number from 1-100 will be displayed on the top screen.
- Input the total amount of iterations it takes to get to 1. The number on screen does not count as an iteration.
- If your input is correct, it will become the new displayed number. Repeat this process until you enter in either the numbers 0, 3, 5, 7, or any power of 2
- The Collatz Conjecture uses the following steps:
- If the current number is even, divide by two.
- If the current number is odd, multiply by three and add one.
- Repeat until your number is one.