On the Subject of 3x3 Grid
If there’s nothing here then do I do nothing or do everything?
- A random combination of LEDs will appear on the 3x3 display to the left of the timer.*
- If the last digit of the serial number is even, enter that combination onto the large 3x3 keypad.
- If the last digit of the serial number is odd, enter the combination onto the large 3x3 keypad, but toggle the stage of each button.
- Example: If the grid in the top-left has every square except the middle one on, only turn the middle one on for the actual input.
- Make sure you have the proper input on the keypad by the time the timer runs out. If the timer runs out and the combination is wrong, you will receive a strike.
*There is also the possibility that the 3x3 display could be empty when the module activates. This is not a bug. Proceed as you normally would.