On the Subject of A-maze-ing Buttons
What's so amazing about these buttons? I've been pressing ones just like them for ages!
- This module contains four buttons in each cardinal direction, and a seven-segment display in the middle. Each button can vary in both color and label.
- Find the starting location using the colors and labels of all four buttons. Only one square will be adjacent to all four buttons; this square is the starting location.
- The maze may be rotated. Reorient the maze so that the colors and labels match their positions on the module.
- Navigate from the starting location to any of the four exits.
- Solid lines may not be crossed. Dashed lines may be crossed, but only by holding the corresponding button instead of tapping.
- After any button is held, refer to "Releasing a Held Button" for what time it is safe to release the button.
Attempting to move past a solid line, or navigating in the incorrect manner (tapping instead of holding, or vice versa) will result in a strike without movement.
If a move crosses a solid line, the center segment of the seven-segment display will flash red.
If a tap is used in place of a hold, the center segment will flash yellow.
If a hold is used in place of a tap, the center segment will flash green.
To return to the starting location, hold the seven-segment display until all segments begin to flash.