On the Subject of ASCII Art
(>'-')> <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<)
Find the correct symbol to push using the information given by the ASCII art.
- Navigate the tables below using the information on the ASCII art.
- Those tables are two adjacent faces of a 3D 6×6×3 rectangular prism.
- The paralleloid is made of 108 little 1×1 cubes. Visualize the volume and find which cube corresponds to your coordinates.
- Then take that cube, and visualize all the directly adjacent cubes.
- Each cube has a number associated to it. You can find a cube’s number by using the instructions below.
NOTE : Do not take into account the cube used to find the others. Only the adjacent cubes are relevant.
- Use the number pad to query the numbers of your cubes.
You can query any number at any time, but querying an impossible cube number will return a 0.
- The query response gives you an ASCII number. Look at the ASCII table to associate that number to a character.
- Among the characters you found, only one of them will be present on the module : this is the correct answer. Press it to solve the module.