On the Subject of Accumulation
It looks like somebody ate a paintbox and then threw it up all over a module…
- The module shows a screen and a keypad.
- The module border, background and keypads will be a variety of ten potential colours.
- The clear and submit buttons will always be red and lime respectively.
- Add together the number of batteries, port plates, indicators and the number associated with the border colour. This is your base number.
- Add this total to the number associated with the background colour and enter it into the keypad. Take note of the colours of the numbers you press.
- Entering the correct number will progress the module to the next stage.
At each subsequent stage:
- Multiply the number associated with the new background colour by the stage you are on.
- Add it to the sum of the numbers associated with the colours of the numbered buttons you submitted at the previous stage.
- Add this new total to the number entered at the previous stage and enter it into the keypad.
- If the number increases beyond 999, modulo 1000.
- Entering an incorrect number will reset the module to stage one, reset the border colour and cause a strike.
- Once all five stages have been cleared, the module will disarm.