On the Subject of Simpler Antichamber
A mind blowing game into a mind blowing game. What a paradox!
In order to solve this module, select the correct gun and use it in the correct room.
Step 1: The Gun
- To determine the gun you should use, do the following calculation: (vanilla ports - modded ports) * (batteries + holders)
- If the calculated number is not within the range 1–4, continually add or subtract 4 until it is in said range.
Use the number you have calculated for the gun in the table below.
Step 2: The Room
- If you have the numbers "1" and "3" in the serial number, use the gun in the room it correspondsto.
- Blue: Logic 101
- Green: Learning to Draw
- Yellow: I Like to Move it
- Red: I Can Do Anything
- Otherwise, if you have solved at least three modules, your room is "Climbing the Tower".
- Otherwise, if the last digit of the serial number is greater than seven, the room is "The Highest Point".
- Otherwise, if you have solved a 3D Maze, 3D Tunnels, Mouse in the Maze, Vanilla Maze, or Morse-A-Maze, your room is "Impossible Paths".
- Otherwise, if a strike has been recorded, your room is "Failing Forward".
- Otherwise, if there is an unsolved Password, Extended Password, Binary Puzzle, or Symbolic Password, your room is "Connecting the Pieces".
- Otherwise, if there are no solved modules, your room is "Taking Baby Steps".
- Otherwise, if there is a Double-Oh or Cursed Double-Oh, your room is "Three Paths of Sight".
- Otherwise, if there is at least one duplicate module, your room is "Deja Vu".
- Otherwise, your room is "Window of Opportunity".