On the Subject of Arithmelogic
(Math is fun) ⊻ (Bomb is armed) = True.
- This module contains four buttons, each with a symbol on it, and three displays with four numbers each.
- Each of the three buttons’ symbols within the three-element logic statement corresponds to a certain value, as shown on Table A.
- The fourth button, the submit button, has a symbol that corresponds to a condition, also on Table A. Numbers that meet that condition are considered TRUE, others are considered FALSE.
- You can cycle through each display’s numbers by pressing the button directly below it. At least one of the numbers in each display, when added to the associated symbol’s value, will make that element true, and at least one will make it false. To submit an answer, press the button that is not within the logic statement.
- IMPORTANT: When submitting, the displayed number for an element will be added to the symbol’s value before the three-element statement is evaluated. The parenthetical statement will be evaluated first.
- If, when submitting, the statement as a whole evaluates to true AND, for each final calculated element within the three-element statement, there is no higher number for that button’s display which would keep the true/false value of that element the same, the module will be disarmed. Otherwise, a strike will be given.