On the Subject of Astrologicals
The stars have abandoned you. This bomb is definitely a poor omen.
- Determine the validity of each horoscope shown on the module, and determine if the statement evaluates to true or false.
- If the statement is true, press the green button, otherwise press the red button. Repeat this three times to disarm the module.
- Using the chart and table on later pages, determine if each horoscope symbol is true or false. If a statement in the table is true, toggle the corresponding symbol’s validity. Each horoscope starts out as false.
- Furthermore, find the horoscope of the current date and toggle its validity. Then find the black arrow that leads from the symbol in the chart and toggle that. Finally, if the condition of a colored arrow that leads from the current horoscope is true, toggle the symbol the arrow leads to.
- Determine if you evaluate the left/right symbol with the center one by using the corresponding side the check mark is on. Evaluate the result of that with the third symbol.
- For the second stage, invert the validity of all symbols and evaluate the equation shown.
- For the third stage, use the result of the previous two statements (using the first value as a column and the second as a row) to find what operator you should use to get the third symbol.
- For each horoscope in the third stage, compare its stage one value to the stage two value of the horoscope that is [the last digit of the serial number +1] spots down (page 2 table) from the horoscope you are comparing using the operator. The result is the stage 3 value.
- Upon an incorrect button press, this module will revert back to stage 1 and forget all button presses made prior.