On the Subject of Audio Morse
“All these beeps are giving me a headache!”
This module features a speaker, a display and four buttons. The blue button will make the module play its message in Morse Code. The module’s message contains a word followed by three digits in Morse Code.
One of the bottom buttons toggles the left LED, one of them toggles the right LED and one of them disarms the module.
- If the serial number contains more letters than numbers, the disarm button is the left button.
- If the serial number contains equal letters and numbers, the disarm button is the middle button.
- If the serial number contains more numbers than letters, the disarm button is the right button.
The first and second buttons from left to right (that are not the disarm button) toggle the left and right LEDs respectively.
The disarm button must only be pressed when the correct LEDs are on/off.*
- If the word contains a letter in the serial number, the left LED must be on. Otherwise, it must be off.
- If the digits contain a digit in the serial number, the right LED must be off. Otherwise, it must be on.
*Attempting to disarm while the module is playing will instantly cause a strike.