On the Subject of Squeaky Clean Baccarat
The rats need to steal their cheeses too~! :3 *Squeaky Squeaky*
NOTE: Should any issues with this manual arise please contact Aaron Kitty Boiii#9947 and/or MageMage#4892.
- This module resembles a Baccarat table with a deck of cards and a placard indicating table limits.
- The color of the backs of the cards and the table limits can vary from module to module.
- To disarm this module, play one round in such a way that results in a net gain of money. A net loss of money will result in a strike. Breaking even will neither disarm the module nor cause a strike.
1. Determining the First Card’s Index
At the start of the module (as well as when a round begins and more than half of the previous deck’s cards have been dealt, indicated by a change in deck color),
you will have to calculate your starting card.
Otherwise just use the last played card from the previous round as the previous card played and go to step 2.
Based on the placard indicating the table limits, use the following two tables to get a letter and a digit from the serial number.
(The ratio is the maximum posted table limit, divided by the minimum.)
- * When the minimum is $100, add up all the alphabetic positions of the letters in the serial number and subtract 26 till in range 1–26
- Otherwise just use the alphabetic position of the obtained letter.