On the Subject of Bag Searches
Remember, folks, in the world of baggage search, it’s ‘dangerous luggage’ we’re defusing, not ‘the B-word.’ Let’s keep it calm and safe!
Search the bags of 3 passengers and either detain them or allow them to board the plane by following the steps below to disarm this module.
For each passenger follow these steps, breach of the rules will cause a strike:
- Check the airline information on the next page which corresponds to the current passenger’s flight.
- If the airline does not exist, do not X-ray the bag and instantly detain the passenger.
- Press the X-ray button to enable the state of the art X-ray scanner device.
Examine the items inside the bag, following the items specific rules on page 3.
- Click on any items to confiscate them.
- Remember to always confiscate any items which are banned by the airline.
- Confiscated items’ rules still apply e.g. if a passenger has a confiscated passport, they still count as having a passport.
Turn the X-ray machine off again by pressing the X-ray button.
- Do not do this until all items which should be confiscated have been.
Press either the handcuffs or the plane icons to detain the passenger or allow them to board the plane respectively.
- By default passengers are allowed to board unless there is a reason why they should be detained instead.
- Doing this will cause the next passenger to arrive.
- After 3 passengers your shift is complete and the module will be disarmed.