On the Subject of Successfully Patronizing a Bakery
Even in the face of disaster, we are willing to sacrifice our own elders... for cookies.
- This module is the inventory of a local bakery, which specializes in cookies. There are 12 plates, each containing a menu item.
- To solve the module, purchase every valid cookie by clicking its plate.
- The validity of every cookie that can be found in a 2×2 grid below is determined with the following rules. Every other cookie is part of a special set, each one having their own rules detailed below the 2×2 grids.
- Create two boolean values. The first one is true if there are any cookies in this cookie’s square also present on the module besides this cookie.
- If this cookie is in the top-left or bottom-right of its square, the second value is true if there are any cookies in the square above or below this cookie’s square present on the module. If it’s in either of the other two positions, the second value is true if there are any cookies in the square to the left or right of this cookie’s square present on the module.
- Run these two values through an XOR gate (returns true if exactly one input is true). If the result is true, this cookie is valid.
- Note that squares at the bottom of one page are considered adjacent to squares at the top of the next page and vice versa, but the set of squares does not loop around in any other way.
- Highlighting a cookie’s plate will write the name of it on the chalkboard above the plates. Hover over an image of a cookie in this manual to view its name.
- A selected cookie will gain a purple plate. The plate can be clicked again to unselect the cookie. Press the chalkboard to submit, and if every valid cookie is selected and no invalid cookies are selected, the module will solve.