The Subject of Bamboozling Time Keeper
Screw Ticc tocc, here’s the good stuff.
Remove decimals after every steps. Mod 16 if the final value < 10.
If B2 is green or magenta, correct button -> B2.
Otherwise, if all 3 buttons have same colors, correct button = Bstage.
Process for All Stages:
- Subtract (SN1 + SN2 + SN3).
- Add [4 * (Ports + Port Plates)].
- Multiply abs (“Forget” - SE Mods). (min 1, FTAs/UStores = 5, FMWs/Stores = 2)
- Multiply 1.5 if Simon Stops present, otherwise divide by 2.
- D2 is not red AND red button present, add starting value from other stage.
- Add (“RT Controlled Modules”* ✕ batteries).
- If within 10 of 1,176n, END.
- Add DD that the bomb was started on.
- Add/Subtract 20 per lit/unlit vanilla.
- Starting value >/< 5000, add/multiply 3 Stages Modules (1 minimum)†.
- Subtract (6 * Modded Ports).
Process for Stage 1:
- Use the table on the next page to do modifications. D2, D3, etc.
- Starting phrase -> definable, add first letter on each unlit indicator.
- “HUNDRED” present, divide by 100.
- “Simon’s Stages” not present AND “Übermodule” present, END.
- Add (99 ✕ Needy Modules).
- Starting phrase contains () or #, perform Step 12 with each buttons.
- If < 0, Multiply -6.
- Add (SN4 + SN5 + SN6).
Process for Stage 2:
- Starting phrase -> definable, take D2 and refer to table. HOWEVER:
If the operator is “B#”/“STOP”, multiply by (#+1)/divide by 17.
- Starting phrase -> SOME NUMBER/THE NUMBER/NUMBER/ONE NUMBER/A NUMBER/1 NUMBER, perform step 12 but DLast - 1, multiply by 100 instead if it’s “HUNDRED”.
- Starting phrase contains () or a #, perform the operation in cell: (Row, Column)
( [D2S1+D2S2]%56, 7-[B2S2] ) and ( abs[D2S1-D2S2], [B1S2+B3S2]%8 ).
If the B1 and B3 = D2 color, but B2 is a different color, correct button => B2.
- If green/magenta rule is applied to S1/S2/both/neither, +25/+150/+25/-250.
- Subtract ( 10 ✕ Kritzy’s Modules ).
- If < 0, multiply by -65 and END.
- Color letters from Buttons > 12, divide by color letters of non-white displays. If 0, double.
- If 2FA present, add ( 50 ✕ number of Two Factors ) and END.
Correct button -> button with the most letters, unless it’s tie or RT sensitive module present.
- If there are 7 parts, divide by 7.
- Divide by 3.
- Add ( 10 ✕ Indicators that share with “SPEAKINGEVIL” ).
Dn refers to nth step on the display, while its subscript Sn refers to nth stage.
Bn refers to nth button color.