On the Subject of Battling Battleships
FIRE! ... (splash) Missed.
Attention, Cadet. We have a simulation of the battleship module here for you to interact with.
We suspect this information with this simulation should help you figure out the locations of the enemy ships.
- Take the first letter and the first digit of the serial number. Add or subtract 5 to the letter or digit until it is in the range A–E or 1–5. This is the first safe location.
- Do the same for the second letter and the second digit. Keep going until you run out of either letter or digits.
- Finally, convert the number of ports into a letter A–E and the number of indicators plus batteries into a digit 1–5 in the same manner. This is your final safe location.
Any additional information can be found in the original manual, if needed cadet.
All controls are located below the simulation, read them over before using it.
- Click on a tile to change it's state between empty, water and a ship.
- Click and drag to place multiple of the same tile.
- Click a question mark to type a number in there.
- Entering ship counts will also give checkboxes to keep track of what ships are there.
- Pressing grave ( ` ) also places down a 0.
- Pressing backspace will move back once and spacebar moves forward once.
- Use Z to undo and Y to redo.
- Click on a tile to change it's state between empty and water.
- Right-click on a tile to change it's state between empty and a ship.