On the Subject of Binary Puzzles
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who can solve this puzzle, and those who have no idea what I’m talking about.
- Clicking on a square in the 6×6 grid will toggle it between 0, 1, and unfilled.
- Press “Reset” to revert the module to its initial state.
- Fill all the squares with 0s and 1s in such a way that:
- no more than two equal numbers are next to or below each other;
- each row and each column contains an equal number of zeros and ones;
- each row is unique and each column is unique.