On the Subject of Blackjack
I should start a Casino one day...
- This module consists of a modified version of Blackjack.
- Only one of your cards is open. The Dealer’s hand cannot be seen.
- Determine what your closed card is by looking in Section A.
- Jacks, Queens and Kings are worth 10.
- If you have 21 before betting, press “Check Blackjack”.
- Depending on the closed card, choose the correct bet (Section B) to proceed to the next step.
- Another card will be dealt. Using that card, you can find the order in which cards are being dealt. (Section C)
- Notice: During this modified version of Blackjack, all aces are worth 1, except for your starting card. (Which is 11 or 1) Your goal is to get as close to 21, without going over 21.
- The 3 cards after your last card in the list will be the Dealer’s hand
- There are 3 ways to win: get a Blackjack (21), get higher than the Dealer, or bankrupt the dealer (going over 21).
- A tie is also considered a solve.
Section A: Closed Card
If your starting card is an Ace...
If your starting card is a King...