On the Subject of Blind Arrows
- This module consists of a 5 by 5 grid of buttons. One of these buttons will have a arrow pointed in a specific direction.
- Using the position and the rotation of the arrow in the tables below will give you a number to follow a certain rule to find a button to press.
- After pressing the correct button, the arrow will move to that position and generate another set of LEDs and a new arrow direction.
- In order to solve the module, do the following 3 times.
Step 1: Finding the initial button
The module will have 2 LEDs, one at the top of the module and one to the right. Use the top LED's color as the column and the right LED's as the row. This will give you a rule to apply to the number on the next table.
* DONT -> Down On the Next Table from the number, UONT -> Up On the Next Table from the number
|Red||# is 0||+5||+10||+15||+20||+25||+30||+35|
|Black||-5||N/A||5 Spaces DONT*||Swap positions of the #s||+25||Swap positions of the #s||5 Space UONT*||+40|
|Orange||-10||5 Spaces UONT*||N/A||5 Spaces DONT*||+30||+35||+40||+45|
|Yellow||-15||Swap positions of the #s||5 Spaces UONT*||N/A||5 Spaces DONT*||Swap positions of the #s||+45||+50|
|Green||-20||-25||-30||5 Spaces UONT*||N/A||5 Spaces DONT*||+50||+55|
|Cyan||-25||Swap positions of the #s||-35||Swap positions of the #s||5 Spaces UONT*||N/A||5 Spaces DONT*||+60|
|Magenta||-30||5 Spaces DONT*||-40||-45||-50||5 Spaces UONT*||N/A||+65|
|White||-35||-40||-45||-50||-55||-60||-65||# is 99|