On the Subject of Blind Circle
Huh? Where did the colors go? Ohhhhh, I didn’t know it could do that!
This Big Circle look-alike module has 8 colorless, rotating wedges.
- When no wedge is colored, pressing any wedge will make the circle flash 3 colors in sequence.
- After these flashes one of the wedges will be colored and the module is ready to be disarmed by pressing a sequence of 3 wedges.
- Based on the flashing colors, the direction of rotation and the now lit wedge determine the three wedges to press according to the table on the next page.
- The three flashing colors will give you a row to use, where the 1st flash is for the 1st press, 2nd flash for 2nd press and 3rd flash for 3rd press.
- The column will be determined by whether both, neither or exactly one of these two rules is true:
- The circle is rotating counterclockwise.
- There are at least 3 indicators.
- After having determined what wedges need to be pressed, input the sequence to solve the module.
- A strike will be given if a wrong input is made. This will also reset the module back to its uncolored form and generate a new solution.