On the Subject of Bob Barks
Bob, do I have all five stages right?
See Appendix A for indicator identification reference.
- This module contains four indicator labels with corresponding buttons.
- One of the four buttons will flash per stage.
- Each stage will also repeat the flashes from previous stages.
- The sequence will repeat after a short delay. Your input is not reset when this happens.
- Using the tables below, press the correct indicator button based on which indicator button was flashing.
- When a correct button is pressed, the indicator labels will disappear.
- If you press an incorrect button, the indicator labels will reappear, and your input is reset.
- The sequence will lengthen by one each time you correctly enter a sequence until the module is disarmed.
Use Table 1 for determining which indicator button should be pressed first, and Table 2 for determining which indicator buttons should be pressed in each subsequent stage. Use the rule from the first row in each table that applies.
|If the flashing indicator is…||If the flashing button's position is…|
|…present, is lit, named "BOB", and the labels "CAR" and "KEY" are also on the module:||You just won a BRAND NEW CAR!
The correct button for every stage is the one with the label "CAR". Ignore all other rules.
|…present, is lit, and named "BOB":||TL||TR||BL||BR|
|…present, is lit, but not named "BOB":||BR||BL||TR||TL|
|…present, but is not lit:||TR||TL||BR||BL|