On the Subject of Boolean Network
There are 10 types of people in this world. Me, and the rest.
- This module has a status light on the top right corner. If it is on the bottom left, you are looking at Reversed Boolean Network
- This module contains 6 colored buttons with black or white edge and 9-12 arrows connecting each button.
- The color of the edge of each button represents the boolean value of each button at step 0. If the edge is white, the value is 1. Otherwise, the value is 0.
- For each arrow that points to a button, the input for the button for each step is defined as follows:
|A B||The input for node B is the value of node A in the previous step.|
|A B||The input for node B is the value of node A in the previous step inversed.|
- The value of the button for each step (except step 0) is determined by the color of the button and the inputs.
|Red||The value is 1 if all the inputs are 1. Otherwise 0.|
|Green||The value is 1 if at least one of the inputs is 1. Otherwise 0.|
|Blue||The value is 1 if more than half of the inputs are 1. Otherwise 0.|
- Press all the buttons which have a value of 1 at step 3. The module will automatically submit after 2 seconds of the last press. You can press the button again to undo the input, but it will still submit after 2 seconds.
- If you submit a wrong answer, the module will strike and the inputs will be reset.