On the Subject of Boolean Wires
Also known as Creative Wires
- This module contains two displays with letters on them, 8 input wires, a submit button (green) and a reset button (red).
- To solve the module cut the wires so the wires you didn’t cut form the symbol of a logical operator which makes the statement true (Letter reference on page 2).
- Valid operators are: OR; XOR; AND; NAND; NOR (Operators on page 3).
- You can only use the OR and the NAND operator once per module!
- After 5 correct answers the module will disarm.
- Entering an incorrect or invalid symbol will result in a strike and the module will reset (And you can use the OR and NAND operators again).