On the Subject of Boomtar the Great
...and I'm three months older than you are!
- Select the module, and Boomtar will see the text on your clipboard.
- Two rules from the list below have been chosen at random, rule 1 and rule 2. When Boomtar sees a single real English word on your clipboard, he will tell you which of the rules present apply to it, if any.
- Use rule 1 as the row in the table below, and rule 2 as the column to get a letter. Consult the list below the table to get an instruction on what to submit.
- The submission keyword is given by the last digit of the serial number. When Boomtar sees two words in your clipboard, if the first one is the submission keyword, he will take the second word as a submission and solve or strike accordingly.
- Boomtar ignores capitalization as well as whitespace at the beginning and end of your clipboard.
- Starts with the same letter as a module on the bomb
- Contains a double letter
- All occurrences of vowels are in alphabetical order
- Longer than 7 letters
- Contains a common English digraph (CH, NG, SH, TH, PH, WH)
- Shares a letter with the serial number