On the Subject of Brainf---
- This module is a modified version of the famous esoteric coding language called Brainf---, which only consists of 8 characters. Refer to the table below for what each character does.
- Brainf--- works by moving a pointer on a 1D array and using commands to change the value of the selected cell. The pointer starts at position 0 and can't move onto negative positions or make numbers negative. All values are set to 0 at the start.
- The module consists of a display, a 10 button keypad, a delete button and a submit button. The last two digits of the stage number are shown on the smaller screen on the right.
- Every time a module is solved*, a new character in the program will be displayed on the screen, as well as the stage number being updated. Take note of the character and add it to the end of the program.
- After all modules are solved*, a fullstop will appear on the screen and the stage number will disappear. When this happens you must input the value of the current cell you are on modulo 100 and press OK to solve the module. Inputting the incorrect number will give you a strike.
- A fullstop may also appear before then. If that happens you must input the value of the current cell you are on modulo 100 and press OK before solving anymore modules. Inputting the wrong number or solving another module before submitting will give you a strike.
- Numbers should not be padded out with 0s. You will receive a strike if you do this.
*Some modules are ignored by Brainf---.