On the Subject of the Bureaucratic Maze
Paul? HR wants to speak to you.
- On this module you will find five buttons with different departments, a screen with a number, and a screen showing your current location in the maze.
- Your office is constantly updating its security system, and, therefore, solving this module requires a different key each time. The number displayed on the module is this module's security key.
- Enter the module's specific key here now:
- If this manual now says "MODULE KEY: #" at the top, you have accessed the secure manual for this office.
- The objective of this module is to traverse the different departments until eventually reaching the Goal. You can click on a room to travel there.
- Be careful - traveling to a department you do not have access to from your current location will result in a strike, but your position will not change. Which departments you can safely travel to is determined by which department you came from. To determine which rooms you can travel to, refer to the map on the next page.
- The lines on the maze indicate the connections between desks. Just before you arrive at a department, there are initials next to the line. These indicate where you can go next. In this example, if you go from CC (Corporate Compliance) to EB, you follow the line at the bottom of the diagram. The initials there indicate that you can go to HR, IM, or M next. Backtracking may be necessary.
- You start at the "Start" block and must travel from there to Human Resources.
- If at anytime you feel stuck or can't remember which room you came from, you can reset your position to the "Start" block by clicking the module's key. This will not result in a strike or key change.