On the Subject of Burnout
I’ll be honest with you, this thing is a real crash breaker!
- The module will have 3 displays, 4 circles, a booster bar and a 'GO!' button. The larger display will display a short name of a track that will be used below.
- The two displays to the right of the larger display will show car names (top display) and track conditions (bottom display). The arrows on the left and right will change the text on the display.
- Before clicking 'GO!', select the correct car, track condition and boost amount. To lock in your answer, click on the display for the car name and the track condition for the boost, click the amount of circles from left to right to the number of boosts required. Then, click the 'GO!' button to begin.
- Failing to lock in the information at the wrong time will cause a strike. After starting, if any information is wrong or is not set, the information that is incorrect will display as a red color.
- If all the information is correct, it will go into its boosting phase. The button will change to say 'BOOST!'. This button will now have to be held down and released at the correct times. This process will have to be done depending on how many boosts you have. If any of the two times is incorrect, the module will strike and reset.
- If the boosts are correct, you will have won the race and the module will solve.