On the Subject of Button Grids
“This isn’t as hard as it looks...”
- This module consists of an 8×5 grid of buttons with the colors red, blue, yellow, and green as well as ten LEDs at the top of the module and a reset button. To defuse this module, you have to press each button once.
- Each color should occur exactly ten times.
- NOTE: You cannot press the same button more than once. Buttons will not change state once they have been pressed. If you press a button you have already pressed, you will instantly get a strike, and the current stage you are on will reset.
- This module consists of ten stages with the current stage you’re on being indicated by the lit LED on the top (buttons are numbered in reading order).
- For each stage, you must press exactly one of each color button in a certain order.
- If you press the buttons in the wrong color order, you will get a strike at the end of the stage.
- Follow the instructions from top to bottom.
HOWEVER, if you have a lit BOB indicator, a DVI-D port, exactly one battery, and at least one letter in the serial number in common with the word "CHRIS", then you can press the colors BLUE, RED, BLUE, YELLOW to instantly solve the module. However, this must be done in Stage 1.
- If an SIG indicator is present, stage 1’s order is Red, Blue, Yellow, Green.
- If a TRN indicator is present, stage 1’s order is Green, Red, Yellow, Blue.
- If an FRQ indicator is present, stage 1’s order is Red, Yellow, Blue, Green.
- Otherwise, stage 1’s order is Green, Yellow, Blue, Red.
- If there are at least 20 modules on the bomb, stage 2’s order is Blue, Red, Yellow, Green.
- If there are at least 15 modules on the bomb, stage 2’s order is Blue, Green, Yellow, Red.
- If there are at least 10 modules on the bomb, stage 2’s order is Green, Blue, Red, Yellow.
- Otherwise, stage 2’s order is Green, Red, Blue, Yellow.