On the Subject of Cacti's Conundrum
What a prickly conundrum.
Hello friends, welcome to my conundrum! Hope you know your binary!
How to solve
Convert the four black and white LEDs into binary.
- A white LED is a 1, a black LED is a 0.
- You need the color of the colored LED.
Colors include blue, lime, orange and red.
- You also need the binary converted to decimal. The intersection of the color and binary in the table tells you which button to press.
- The 3 bars represent the 3 stages of the module.
If you don't know binary, here's how it works:
- Start with the number 0.
- If the rightmost LED is white, add 1.
- If the LED to the left of that is white, add 2.
- If the LED to the left of that is white, add 4.
- If the LED to the left of that is white, add 8.