On the Subject of Calendars
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... or is it Kwanzaa...? Day of the Dead?
- In this module, you have a somewhat broken calendar with months you can scroll through using the arrows to the left and right of the calendar.
- There will also be a skinny colored LED indicator at the top of the module that will be either red, green, blue, or yellow.
- As you scroll through the calendar, you will notice either a single day circled with a red circle or a group of days bracketed off with red brackets.
- Using your current local date*, the information on the module, and edgework, you must find the specific day in the specific month to then click in order to solve the module. Any clicks on an improper day will cause you to receive a strike.
First, use the LED color and your current local date* to find out which month your answer is in. Season boundaries are inclusive.
- Spring: March 22nd - June 21st
- Summer: June 22nd - September 21st
- Autumn: September 22nd - December 21st
- Winter: December 22nd - March 21st
|Your Current Season||Spring||Summer||Autumn||Winter|
|Your Current Date*||1-10||11-20||21-31||1-10||11-20||21-31||1-10||11-20||21-31||1-10||11-20||21-31|
*Current local date refers to the date that the bomb was activated on.