On the Subject of Chamber No. 5
A little bit of defusing in my life.
A little bit of experting on the side.
A little bit of dying internally.
A little bit of crying profusely.
A little bit of explosives in the sun.
A little bit of practice all night long.
A little bit of modules here I am.
A little bit of bombs make me your man.
- When the start text is pressed, a 30 second timer will count down.
- In those 30 seconds, you must select seven correct letters in a row based on the word shown.
- The words shown are from the chorus of Mambo No. 5, and you must select a letter that is present with the name that correlates to the specific part of the chorus.
- While selecting a wrong letter will give a strike, running out of time will not. However, both will still reset your progess.
|A little bit of Monica in my life.|
|A little bit of Erica by my side.|
|A little bit of Rita is all I need.|
|A little bit of Tina is what I see.|
|A little bit of Sandra in the sun.|
|A little bit of Mary all night long.|
|A little bit of Jessica here I am.|
- After seven letters have been selected correctly, the TV will sink into the module and seven instruments will fly around the module. Select the trumpet to disarm the module.