On the Subject of Charms
Preparing you for the O.D.L.s!
- This module contains two 2×3 sliding tile puzzles, seven hexagonal spell buttons in the center, three stage lights at the top, and two diamond buttons at the bottom.
- Each sliding puzzle will contain a red, yellow, green, blue, and purple tile. There will also be an arrow pointing in a cardinal direction under one of the tiles. The spell buttons will be initially unusable.
- Setting both sliding puzzles to their solution state then pressing the diamond button beneath them will activate the spell buttons. From this point, three spells must be cast to solve the module. Spells are cast by holding down a starting hexagon and moving to adjacent hexagons, releasing when the last one has been highlighted. Casting an incorrect or nonexistent spell will strike.
- Casting spells requires precision and dexterity, so the orbs on each of the hexagons mark the area where they detect having been interacted with.
Solving the Sliding Puzzles:
- Use the first and second characters of the serial number to identify the position of the empty space for the left and right puzzle respectively.
|A G P U 3 8||D H M X 2 9|
|B I Q S 1 6||E J N V Ø 7|
|C K R W Z 4||F L O T Y 5|
- To find where to place the rest of the colors, start by taking the sum of the number of batteries, indicators, and ports modulo 8 as the column and the number of modules modulo 8 as the row in the table below.
- For each puzzle, move from this starting cell in the direction this puzzle’s arrow pointed to until all 5 colors have been landed on at least once.
- The order in which these colors were landed on is the order the rest of the puzzle’s tiles should be in, in reading order.