On the Subject of Cheat Checkout
Hacking service is not that easy. Also, be careful with every transaction.
- The module looks similar to Cheap Checkout but some things are different. The currency has changed to cryptocurrency, the display is now interactable showing a hack that was done on a website. There are also 12 price buttons instead of 8 and 2 additional action buttons which are: Stabilize and Patch.
- Clicking on the LCD will change to its next information that will be used in the following tables below. Continue to click the LCD to gain more information. There is a total of 5 hacks that can be cycled using the arrows.
- Taking the information from the hacks, calculate the price of each one and add their sale depended on the day. If the hack fails, take the percent of full cost based on what's given. Then, figure out if the customer has enough cryptocurrency to pay for all the hacks. If not, click the "Submit" button and they will fix their price.
- After the customer has enough money, calculate the amount of change that needs to be given back. Enter that into the module and click "Submit". If correct, the module will solve. Otherwise, it will strike and not reset the module.
- EVERY COST CALCULATION IS ROUNDED TO THREE DECIMAL PLACES. WHEN DIVIDING BY THE CRYPTOCURRENCY, ROUND AFTER THE DIVISION IS DONE.
The next few tables of this manual will explain what each information gathered from each hack will mean. Below is the format of each Hack:
Initiated on: [Website]
Method: [Hack Method]
[Additional Hack Information (Can be multiple)]
The tables on the pages that will follow, will give you information on everything that can come up on the hacks.