On the Subject of the Temptation Stairway CM
A machine that knows no bounds when it comes to ciphers.
From the ƎNA Cipher module by Kilo Bites.
Take the keyword on screen 1 and replace any Js with Is. Then create a key using the keyword and the Boolean Expression on screen A with an alphabet absent of the letter J. Rearrange the key into a 5×5 matrix. This will be referred to as the Stairway Key.
If the Boolean Expression on screen B is true, the axis of the Reflector is horizontal. Otherwise, it is vertical.
Append the letter(s) shown on screen 3 to the encrypted word and split the encrypted word into groups of 3 letters.
For each group of letters, do the following:
- Find all 3 letters in the Stairway Key.
- Construct the smallest rectangle that still contains all 3 letters.
- Place the axis of the Reflector centrally within the rectangle.
- Within the rectangle, mirror each letter across the axis of the Reflector.
- Rotate the Reflector’s axis by 90°.
Remove the letters at the end of the encrypted word until the length of it is equal to the length of the string shown on screen 2. Finally, if any of the letters on screen 2 match at the same position as any of the letters of your encrypted word, replace that letter with a J. You should now have a decrypted word.