On the Subject of Co-op Harmony Sequence
A harmony is to the musician’s ears as a 2-by-4 is to the woodworker.
Co-op Harmony Sequence is a module where you have to listen to a sequence of notes and arrange them in the correct order.
How it works
- Identify the instruments used to identify the order and input the order (see page 2).
- Select the correct instrument for any given stage and identify the order in which the notes go lowest to highest (from here on called "sorted order").
- To listen to the notes, press and hold the red button.
- To cycle the instruments, press the up or down button above or below the screen where the instrument is shown.
- Manipulate the sorted order for all four stages (from here on called "new order") (see page 3).
- Select the correct instrument for any given stage and input the new order.
- To input a sequence, press the 4 flashing buttons
- What stage is currently active can be seen on the bottom left of the module. Solved stages are lit, unsolved unlit
- If a wrong button is pressed or an input was made on an incorrect instrument, the current stage is reset and a strike is issued.
- WARNING: Listening to the notes on the wrong instrument will give you an incorrect order!