On the Subject of Color Addition
- On the module, there is three 7 segment displays with different colors on them.
- Each display has 3 numbers of different colors: red, green, blue, but if multiple colors are shown the same segment, they blend to produce a different color.
- Get the sum of the three 3 digit numbers: the red numbers, the blue numbers, and the green numbers; and take the three least significant digits.
- Assigning each digit to a button, press the buttons in order from smallest to biggest even numbers, and then smallest to biggest odd numbers.
- If there is a tie, press those buttons from right to left on the module.
- Once a button is pressed, you will not be able to see the colors again until a strike is given.
This is a diagram showing the colors that will appear on the module.
Wait, is this the flavor text?