On the Subject of Color Generator
While I wait for you to input, I'll just make myself a sandwich.
- First, take your serial number. Convert every letter to its position in the alphabet (A=1, ..., Z=26).
- If the value of any number is 16 or greater, subtract 16.
- Create pairs with the first two values, then the next two values, then the last two values. (4, 12, 5, 7, 10, 6 = 4/12, 5/7, 10/6)
- The first pair will be submitted onto the red button. The second pair will be submitted onto the green button. The last pair will be submitted onto the blue button.
- Take the first number on each pair and multiply it by 16. Then, add the second number in the pair to this new number.
- Finally, input each number to the buttons and then press submit.
- If you submit an incorrect color, the module state will reset and you will receive a strike.
The multiplier value has a default value of 1. When it is clicked, the multiplier cycles from 1 to 10, then 10 to 100, and then 100 back to 1. When you click the colored buttons, you will add either 1, 10, or 100 to the button's value.