On the Subject of Colour Code
Codes are used for locks! Why not [include] colours?
The code is made of 4 digits and 3 colours. Each section in the manual gives you a number or colour the code contains.
Follow the statements below and use the digit of the first true statement from top to bottom as part of your code.
- 3 if the number of batteries on the bomb is 1 or less.
- 6 if there is a lit FRK indicator.
- 7 if the number of ports on the bomb is more than the number of batteries on the bomb.
- 9 if the number of lit indicators on the bomb is more than the number of solved modules.
- 2 if the sum of the number of indicators and ports on the bomb is less than the number of Colour Code modules.
- 5 if the number of batteries on the bomb is less than the number of Planets modules.
- 8 if there are still more than 40 modules to be solved.
- 1 if there are exactly 2 AA batteries and exactly 2 D batteries on the bomb.
- 4 if the number of solved modules is more than half of the bomb.
- 0 if none of the above apply.