On the Subject of Colour Flash
It’s easy to identify colours. Red, Blue, Green, etc. Turns out it’s a bit harder when you display a word colour in a different colour though...
- A colour flash module will repeatedly flash a sequence of 8 different words representing colours in different colours.
- The possible colours are Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Magenta and White.
- There is also a Yes button and a No button on the module.
- Only one of the Yes and No buttons needs to be pressed to disarm the module, but must be pressed at the correct time according to the rules below.
- The colour of the last word in the sequence determines which set of rules to follow below.
- Follow the rules from the top-most rule down to the bottom-most rule for the block that applies to your module.
|Green used at least 3 times.||Yes on 3rd word or Green.|
|Word once.||No on Magenta.|
|Yes on last White or word.|
|Blue.||Yes on first word.|
|White or White.||Yes on 2nd time the colour ≠ the word.|
|No based on how many word or Magenta there is.|
|Consecutive word in different colours.||No on 5th.|
|Magenta used at least 3 times.||No on 1st Yellow or word.|
|Yes when the colour matches word.|
|Colour ≠ word at least 3 times.||Yes on 1st time the colour ≠ the word.|
|Red or Yellow.||No on White.|
|Yes on last Green or word.|