On the Subject of Command Prompts
Who thought that installing some old Vista technology on a bomb was a good idea...
- This module consists of a display and 2 buttons.
- When the module activates, the display will show a command, a file and an extension.
- Look in the diagram below to find which button must be pressed.
- If a wrong response was given, the code from the file will hand over a strike.
- Successfully disarm this needy by responding with the right Response Button.
- Some combinations have exceptions. Refer to Section B of the manual for more information.
Section A: Combination Diagram.
Section B: Exceptions.
|Exception 1: If the extension is exe or cmd, press Y.|
|Exception 2: If the extension is dll or sys, press Y.|
|Exception 3: If the extension is bat or exe, press N.|
|Exception 4: If there is a vowel in the serial, press N.|