On the Subject of Count to 69420
A Discord channel called #count-to-69420 will be shown on the module.
To solve the module, you must continue the count, but also play some mind games to make sure you get the numbers you like. The base rules of the channel are as follows:
- Your number should be the previous number in the channel, plus one.
- When you have typed a number, you must wait for someone else to do the next number before you can send a number again.
To the right of the channel you can see three users who are currently online. Their profile pictures won’t be shown, due to the KTaNE factory running low on money nowadays.
To solve the module, you must perform a simple task: Predict the next number to be typed by the user selected. Repeat this 5 times. When typing a number, the module will record only its last 5 digits.
To determine who will type the next number, evaluate the following. Stop at the first step that gives at least one user.
- Take all the users who prefer the next number and are allowed to type it, using the table on page 2.
- Take all the users who are allowed to type the next number, but do not prefer it, nor the number after that.
- Take all the users who are allowed to type the next number.
If there are multiple users who would count this number, the person for which applies that the expression (number modulo ping) is the lowest will count the number. In case of a tie, take the first person on the online user list who was part of this tie.
The number initially shown on the module was counted by one of the people not currently online.