On the Subject of the Crypto Market
This bomb thought it was a good idea to add a digital version of Wall Street on its case.
- The module consists of 4 KTaNE Cryptos, displaying their current worth (Q4) to the right of each one.
- The green number on the bottom represents the amount of KTaNE Currency (KC) you will be using.
- Pressing one of the KTaNE Cryptos will display their quarterly growth/negative growth from top to bottom.
- Pressing the view button will take you back to the Q4 values.
Step 1: Peak/Slump Values
- Determine the value of each KTaNE Crypto in each quarter by applying each quarterly growth.
- Remember that the current value each Crypto is worth is the Q4 value.
- The 1st value is your starting value and each value afterwards is your quarterly values.
- Rank each KTaNE Crypto by their PEAK VALUE. Assign 12 points to the Crypto with the highest PEAK VALUE and assign 3 fewer points to each subsequent Crypto.
- Next, rank each KTaNE Crypto by their SLUMP VALUE. Assign 12 points to the Crypto with the highest SLUMP VALUE and assign 3 fewer points to each subsequent Crypto.
- The peak and slump values are calculated exclusive of the starting prices.
Step 2: Volatile Score
- Take each quarterly growth/negative growth and divide it by the Crypto Value previous to that quarter. Take the resulting value and multiply it by 100, removing any decimals.
- Take the largest value and subtract it by the smallest value. This is the VOLATILE SCORE for that Crypto.
- Rank each KTaNE Crypto by their VOLATILE SCORE. Assign 4 points to the Crypto with the highest VOLATILE SCORE and assign 4 more points to each subsequent Crypto.
- If there is a tie between VOLATILE SCORES, take the average of points for those Cryptos and assign each of them that many points.
- Ex: 1st and 2nd is a tie so they get (4 + 8) / 2 = 6 points. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th are tied so they get (8 + 12 + 16) / 3 = 12 points.