On the Subject of Discolored Squares
Order gives way to entropy. Entropy is the disappearance of order. Welcome... to the real chaos.
See Appendix of Colored Squares for identifying modules in Colored Squares family.
- At the start, if there are not four colors that occur exactly once each, you are looking at a different module.
- Begin by pressing those four colors. Remember their positions and colors in the order you pressed them. Then stage 1 begins. If none of the squares in stage 1 are of the first remembered color, you are looking at a different module.
- At each stage, look at the below table and read the cell in the respective remembered position to obtain an instruction.
- Take all the squares of the respective remembered color in the order specified below and do the following for each such square:
- Modify its position as instructed by the table cell.
- If the modification takes you to an already white square, keep applying the modification.
- Press the first non-white square you land on.
- If the square you pressed is of the current remembered color, remove that square from future consideration for the remainder of this stage.
- Process the squares in the following order: