On the Subject of Discolored Squares
Order gives way to entropy. Entropy is the disappearance of order. Welcome... to the real chaos.
- At the start, if there are not four colors that occur exactly once each, you are looking at a different module.
- Begin by pressing those four colors. Remember their positions and colors in the order you pressed them. Then stage 1 begins. If none of the squares in stage 1 are of the first remembered color, you are looking at a different module.
- At each stage, look at the below table and read the cell in the respective remembered position to obtain an instruction.
- Take all the squares of the respective remembered color in the order specified below and do the following for each such square:
- Modify its position as instructed by the table cell.
- If the modification takes you to an already white square, keep applying the modification.
- Press the first non-white square you land on.
- If the square you pressed is of the current remembered color, remove that square from future consideration for the remainder of this stage.
- Process the squares in the following order: