On the Subject of Disordered Keys
TЋэșӡ ԟԑұs Լӫӧҟ Ǣ 1ɨͳϯԸә Ɖiϝӻєяϵпτ. DƖƋ Ⱦɧɇʮ ʟøϛξ ʬȇɪʛʜŧ?
This module consists of 6 keys, each of which is labelled.
The possible colours for both the keys and the numbers labelling them are: (R)ed, (G)reen, (B)lue, (C)yan, (M)agenta, and (Y)ellow.
Any of the numbers 1 - 6 may appear on each of the keys.
Initially, the keys are incomplete-
one of these three pieces of information is missing from each key.
The information given by/missing from each key is used to locate a cell within a 6x16 grid which will define the key’s ‘quirk’.
The possible quirks are:
- None- Push these keys to reveal a complete key. The value of all complete keys are given by the 16x16 grid.
- Time- Push these keys to reveal a complete key. The validity of a Time key press is dependent on the digits of the timer, rather than the values of the other keys.
- First- Push these keys to reveal a complete key. Press the complete First keys before any other keys.
- Last- Push these keys to reveal a complete key. Press the complete Last keys after any other keys.
- False- Do not push these keys until all other complete keys, including Last keys, have been pressed.
- Sequence- Push these keys to reveal a sequence of five complete keys, each with unique values. The value of the Sequence key is the one not shown in the sequence.
There is always exactly one Sequence key.
To defuse this module:
- Press the complete First keys in ascending order of their values.
- Press the complete None and Sequence keys in ascending order of their values.
- Press the complete Time keys after all of the First keys, but before any of the Last keys.
- If the value of the key is 6, press the key when the seconds digits of the timer match.
- Otherwise, press the key when the difference between the seconds digits is equal to its value.
- Press the complete Last keys in ascending order of their values.
- Press the False keys in any order.