On the Subject of Duck Konundrums
The “defuser with a manual” module to end all “defuser with a manual” modules.
- Gather the following supplies: five armless chairs and one armchair, three metal cans containing red, yellow, and blue paint, three watering cans of notably different sizes, and a live duck. Please do not endanger the life of the duck at any time*. We prefer that no animals are harmed during the defusal of this bomb.
- Place the chairs in a circle before starting.
- Every time you solve a module, a new instruction will appear on the screen. Follow it.
- When all other non-ignored modules are solved, the module will ask you three questions about the state of the room.
- Picking an incorrect answer to a question will strike you but will not change the question nor show you the stages.
- Refer to Appendix DUCK for clarifications.
* Unless the module tells you to.
- Select a colorable and press Space(X)/R/Y/B/O/G/P/N on your keyboard or click a color button to color the chairs, cans, body parts, etc.
- Use the radio buttons to indicate where you, the duck, and the whoopee cushion are, click a checked radio button again to deselect it.
- Type in any of the textboxes.
- The dropdown under body part colors indicates sitting, standing, etc.
- Click under Hokey Pokey Part to cycle through possible body parts.
- Use the - and + buttons or press [-] and [+] on your keyboard to increment the stage number.
- Using the other buttons, you can save the current state, replace a selected save, reset the current state, delete the saves, delete saves after a selected one, or reset everything.