On the Subject of Dungeon 2nd Floor
"Hey guys, I found a map! Maybe we can move a little easier now!"
Brave adventurer! Continue your quest within the depths of the Dungeon, and do not lose hope! For at the end of your journey, immeasurable wealth and countless treasures surely await...
How to differentiate between Dungeon modules:
Grey = floor 1
Green = floor 2
- You are now at the second floor of the dungeon. Your only options to progress are the following movements: forward, left, right.
- At each stage, only one movement is correct. Using any other action will result in a strike.
- Follow the instructions to find the correct movements at each stage.
- When the LED on the module becomes white, it means you have encountered an enemy.
- Each enemy requires a certain set of actions to be executed in order to be defeated.
- Using the wrong action against an enemy will result in a strike.
- Follow the instructions to find the correct sequence of actions.
- After an enemy is defeated, the light will turn off, and you can resume progressing through the dungeon.
- The module is solved after a certain number of stages have been completed.
The dungeon's level varies during the module between easy (1), medium (2), hard (3), very hard (4), and deadly (5). If the level would decrease while it is already on easy, it stays the same. The same applies if the level would go beyond deadly.
The starting level is easy.
When you enter stage 6, the level becomes 3.
When you enter stage 11, the level becomes 4.