On the Subject of Encrypted Equations
The module everyone hated the moment they saw what an "equation" looked like.
- This module contains a 12-button keypad, a large display containing an equation, and a clear and submit button above it.
- The equation has been encrypted in a way where shapes, letters, and symbols represent numbers and operations.
- Decrypt the equation, then solve it, rounding to the nearest thousandth if necessary.
Section 1: Shapes
- Every shape translates to a number value.
- This is the starting value for determining what the value actually is.