On the Subject of European Travel
- Congratulations! You’ve purchased a ticket for your European travels! Unfortunately, only the serial number of your ticket has printed correctly.
- Use the serial number of your ticket and the below tables to accurately fill in the remaining ticket details.
- The KTaNE railway uses an archaic system that only allows you to cycle in one direction. Use the buttons by the bell to cycle the price digits.
- All other options can be cycled by pressing the button or text next to the option you want to cycle.
- Once your ticket shows the correct information, press the bell to board your train.
- The letter ‘O’ will never appear on the serial number.
- The price shown is for 2nd class tickets. 1st class tickets cost double.
Class, Journey Type, Seat & Price