On the Subject of Factory Code
A product's production line can be long and complex; thank goodness for measures of quality control!
Using different parts of the bomb to figure out which group it was manufactured in, the characters needed to defuse the module can be found.
- Find the bomb's serial number
- From the bomb's serial number, note the first letter.
- Note the illuminated LEDs on the module.
- Using binary the LEDs indicate which letter of the defusal code (first, second, etc.) is the same as the first letter of the serial number. This letter will appear only once in the defusal code.
|Character Number||LEDs Displayed
(Off is shown with ⚪)
- Find the module's clue stamp
- The defusal code contains some or all the letters in the stamp. The letters will only be shown once regardless of how many times they appear in the defusal code. Enter the defusal code without the first letter of the serial number to defuse the module. All possible defusal codes secured by the manufacturers are below.