On the Subject of Fencing
- Identify the weapon on the left side of the module and then apply the first matching rule for the corresponding weapon.
- Rules common to all weapon should be applied before weapon-specific rules.
- Words in bold correspond to key presses. If the correct rule has several bold words, press them all in the order they appear. The same button may need to be pressed several times.
- If a rule does not end with a hit or the end of the bout, then, after solving that rule, the module will reset to another situation later in the bout. When it happens, start again from the beginning and apply the first matching rule.
- The same weapon is maintained throughout resets.
- The module will be disarmed when solving a step ending with a hit or the end of the bout.
The left side of the module shows the weapon used for the bout. Use the table below to identify it.
|Name||Side profile||Blade cross section|
The current time in the bout is displayed at the top of the module. Its value is between 3 minutes (03:00) and 0 (00:00).