On the Subject of Fillominordle
You haven’t seen my true colors.
- Guess the 5×5 Fillomino shown on the module within seven guesses.
- A Fillomino puzzle is a grid that is partitioned in such a way that every partition is of unique size to each neighbor.
- When a tile turns grey after submission (or has an “x” in colorblind mode), that means that is no more of that number in the puzzle.
- When a tile turns yellow after submission (or has a “*” in colorblind mode), that means that number is present in the puzzle, but you put it in the wrong square.
- When a tile turns green after submission (or has a “!” in colorblind mode), that means that square has the correct number.
- Failure to guess the Fillomino will reset the module and generate a new puzzle.